Today I am giving you three simple recipes for maximum muscle gains so that you reach your fitness goals faster!!
You will need to buy these ingredients, however, you can swap out certain ingredients (I’ll get to that soon).
I want to be clear my friend, this will take a little bit of time to prepare, so don’t back down because of that.
If you want to achieve your fitness goals, then I suggest you make these three recipes for muscle mass.
Especially if you’re a hardgainer, follow my weekly german volume training plan and these recipes for muscle mass, you’ll absolutely see results in your body!
However, if you complain about these recipes and think it’s hard, throw out excuses. Why?
Because when you willingly do something you don’t want to do, you are getting in to your masculine mindset!
Before we get in to recipes, let’s cover why nutrition is so damn important for your progress…
Protein is The Most Important Macro
In case you didn’t know this, protein is the most important macro that you will ever eat. In fact, if you don’t have protein, you’re likely not going to be filled up.
I’ve actually dated some vegetarian women, and I remember how much they got hungry. Yet you cannot change people’s food intake. So those of you that refuse to eat meat, this article is not for you.
If you are a hardgainer, I STRONGLY advise you to make all of these recipes as it will benefit you for the long term. These recipes I have made when I competed in a fitness physique show and I gained 6 pounds of muscle.
That is by making these recipes. So I really have to tell you like it is man, if you are not consuming chicken, steak, or even shrimp, you won’t gain muscle.
Better yet, if you don’t consume hardly any protein, you will NOT gain muscle at all! Protein is that damn important.
So I have a strong opinion on no animal protein, in fact, if you have goals to gain muscle, these three recipes for muscle mass will get you to your goals, without animal protein, you won’t get to your goals.
That’s the reality my friend. So I don’t suggest you become vegetarian. In fact, your body can go in to iron deficiency mode because some meat gives you a good amount of iron.
Why You Should NEVER Eliminate Fat
I have a huge awakening to tell you. Fats produces testosterone. What? Yeah bro, you heard that right!
Let me rephrase that in case it didn’t sink in, your body uses fat to build testosterone and muscle cells.
So unless you’re taking steroids, you do not want to eliminate fat out of your diet.
You are going to see some healthy fats in these recipes such as eggs, avocado and ghee.
These three recipes for muscle mass will absolutely help you gain the muscle you want.
So get the fitness stereotype of ‘don’t consume fat’ out of your head.
I’ll tell you the bad fats, that is vegetable oil, canola oil, and muffins you find at the grocery store. Cut that out man.
You should never eliminate fat because it’s essential for every man to consume if you want good healthy testosterone levels.
Lastly I want to touch upon carbs…
Carbohydrates are Your Friend
My dude, don’t misinterpret this and start ordering a ton of pizza. That’s not the goal.
The goal from the beginning is gaining muscle mass, so don’t neglect buying Naan (for the first dish) and sweet potatoes for example.
This is one of those type of good complex carbohydrates, not the bad kind.
Also don’t buy the simple carbohydrates, I’m talking about french fries, doughnuts, white bread, etc.
And more importantly, stop drinking soda. I’m serious. This is why people are overweight.
According to Heathline, more than one-third of adults are overweight.* Why is that? [R]
A lack of fucking discipline to stop eating the simple carbs that fast food places normalize and make it SEEM HEALTHY.
Take responsibility man, I want what’s best for you.
So get simple carbohydrates out of your mind. Buy complex carbohydrates.
Now that I cleared that up, let’s get in to the delicious three recipes for muscle mass.
Chicken Tikki Masala (Indian Dish)
What you will need:
- 1 Tbsp of ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/4 a cup of chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp of minced garlic
- 2 Tsp of curry powder
- 1 Tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg
- 1 dash of ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp of pink salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of tomato paste
- 1/2 of cup of organic chicken stock
- 1/2 of cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 of cup of tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp of greek yogurt
- 2 pounds of chicken breast
If you’re looking to shred your body, cut down to one pound of chicken.
This is simply to get in the mindset of a bodybuilder. The more protein, the better.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add ghee.
- Let it melt all the way and add onion, then garlic. Let it cook for 3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add curry powder, dash of cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and don’t forget the salt and pepper.
- Add tomato paste. Let it cook for a minute or until it browns on the pan.
- Deglaze with organic chicken stock. Then add unsweetened almond milk, tomato sauce, and greek yogurt.
- Bring the mixture up to high heat, then lower the heat and let it simmer. Stir it for five minutes occasionally.
- Have the diced chicken prepared already, and add it in. Let it cook for 12 minutes or until it’s cooked through.
This dish is so good man. You’re gonna want to try this! I make it once a week.
Now here’s where you can make it even better. Add white basmati rice and Naan.
Like I said, carbohydrates are your friend.
If you have questions on any of the ingredients comment below, I’m going to move on.
Everything Bagel Avocado Toast
I want to preface this recipe by saying that you can use avocado verde, and even homemade guacamole.
So just a reminder that fats are good for you. This is what you want to boost fast testosterone!
Now here’s what you will need:
- Two slices of sprouted grain bread (Ezekiel is preferred)
- Half of an organic avocado (or homemade guacamole)
- 1 Tsp of everything bagel seasoning per toast
- Two eggs
- Optional: Frank’s hot sauce
How To Poach The Eggs Properly
- Boil water at very low heat. This is to get ready to poach eggs.
- Add the eggs in to cups. Don’t skip over this step! This is so they are ready to pour in to the boiling water.
- Start stirring the boiling water and add the eggs while it’s spinning like a tornado.
- Squeeze lemon juice (it helps coagulate the egg whites)
You want to toast the bread while the eggs are poaching. It will take about 8 to 10 minutes depending on how runny you like it.
- Toast the bread
- Spread avocado verde, or homemade guacamole on the bread
- Add the teaspoon of everything bagel (don’t overdo it)
By now the eggs should be done poaching and you want to put the poached eggs on top of the toast. Add franks to spice it up.
Chicken Paprikash (Hungarian Dish)
Okay so before you tell me this looks like a lot, just trust me on this, you absolutely have to give this dish a try as it’s excellent!
Here’s what you will need:
- 2 Tbsp of Ghee (Clarified butter)
- 1 and 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 and 1/2 cup of tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp of whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp of sweet paprika (use regular paprika if you can’t find it)
- Half a teaspoon of pink salt
- 2 cups of organic chicken stock
- 1/4 a cup of light sour cream
- 2 pounds of chicken breast
As I said from the first recipe, you have the option to do one pound of chicken.
Just note that it is recommended to do two full pounds of chicken since I know you’re looking for recipes for muscle mass.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add ghee.
- Let it melt all the way and add onions, tomatoes, and garlic. Let it cook for 7 minutes or until the tomatoes break down.
- Add whole wheat flour and cook the flour 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sweet paprika and pink salt.
- Add the chicken stock and light sour cream. Stir it to combine.
- Bring it to a gentle medium boil and add the two pounds of chicken breast.
- Gently boil for 35 minutes maximum (make sure chicken is cooked up to 165 with a thermometer)
- Can be served over noodles or white rice.
Follow My Free Week Program
This is really important my dude, I want you to do these workouts. You’ll even see some of the people I’ve worked with.
Those people paid money to work with me, so I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO GO THROUGH THAT PROGRAM.
Just look at the transformations. You’ll see significant changes in my classmates.
Do me a favor and do the workouts. Go to the gym and don’t neglect the routines.
Germain Volume Training is extremely powerful for building muscle mass and if you eat the recipes on top of it, easy results.
My friend, you will gain muscle guaranteed if you eat these dishes and do the workouts.
Bonus Tip – Knife Skills
All of these recipes are fucking delicious man, I recommend that you make each dish.
I know some of them are very tedious and seems long, but if you simply learn to cook for yourself, it is highly rewarding.
And it’s much better than eating crap foods from Taco Bell, Burger King, Arby’s, Wendy’s or McDonalds.
I actually want to share with you this video that teaches you how to cut an onion.
Because then you’ll understand how it works. I’ve worked in several kitchens in my lifetime and cutting onions are easy.
So don’t make it that hard. Another tip on knife skills is to use a knife with ridges to cut the tomato for chicken paprikash.
Bonus Tip – Take Nootropics
I strongly recommend this product to you personally. I’ve been using it in conjunction with German Volume Training.
Damn is it VERY powerful! This is truly how to gain intense focus and bust through plateaus!
It gives you energy, endurance and strength. Why? Because it has the following ingredients:
- AlphaSize GPC – Nootropic clinically PROVEN to sharpen focus.
- Citrulline – For MAXIMIZED blood flow making you look JACKED. You want those striations my dude!
- Dynamine – Improves cognitive performance and get’s you in the flow state
My friend, this is a bonus, however, eating the recipes for muscle mass and taking nootropics will push you to the next level!
I want what’s best for you, and I wouldn’t steer you wrong. This is hands down some of the best shit I’ve taken.
The Bottom Line
I love all of these recipes and I’ve made these multiple times, in fact, chicken tikki masala has become a staple to make.
You should definitely make all of these recipes because of how much protein is in all of them.
And also because all of the ingredients are proven to boost fast testosterone such as onions, garlic, avocado, and high protein.
So I strongly recommend you make these dishes.
It will take patience, and a little bit of time to learn how to cut an onion for example.
I’ve had to cut over fifty onions before I got good. Even though success loves speed of implementation, you want to be patient.
The more you cook, the better you get. The more you lift weights, the stronger you get.
So never forget that. Don’t give up if the dishes turn out weird. That means the next time you make it, you’ll improve.
Don’t get down on yourself for making crappy poached eggs for example.
I literally had to learn how to make dishes within five minutes at restaurants before I got good and started adding the garnishes.
Stay in it man, you can make these.’Don’t doubt yourself’, instead trust in your ability to cook these dishes.
And go follow me on Instagram at MasculineMindsetCoach.
Feel comfortable to leave a comment on any other topics you want me to write about!